Sunday, September 10, 2006

MUHS College Experience: Post #4

Krco. The legendary, heroic, … and stunningly gorgeous younger Krco told me this story. If you know Krco, his language is deliberate and unique, making his story telling hilarious and intriguing, almost indescribable. So, without further ado, a Matt Krco College Classic.

“You want a story?! Here’s a story. I threw a ginger ale pong party. And we chanted chug really loudly to try and get busted. And then some people came in and realized it wasn’t actually beer and got mad and left. Then the housefellow came in and said, sorry guys, but I’m going to have to write you up for drinking. And we were all, It’s ginger ale!!! And it was awesome. The end.”

I love you Matt Krco.

Upon further discussions with Raman Kutty, who was a guest at this party, I was informed that it was Seagram’s Ginger Ale.

No comments: